Some Days Are Better Than Others by Matthew Cooper
"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
Ahhh! <3 That short story is so adorable, Anya. I'm going to show it to my little brothers when I get home.
Many thanks for your words, Rose <3 I hope your little brothers will like it.
ps Here’s a little secret: I’m going to create a new blog with my drawing stories. Maybe you’ll find there something close to your heart too.
If you want to study in Germany I hope your german is perfect or it's gonna be really heard.
hmm daran habe ich auch schon gedacht
"We may finally ask ourselves whether coincidence really does exist. Maybe everybody we run into is walking around near us with the undying hope of meeting us? To think of it, it’s a fact that they often seem out of breath."
―David Foenkinos, Delicacy
I’ve been tagged by wonderful bildungsromanswan (grazie mille, darling xx)
- I graduated from the university with a bachelor in History and I’m going to get a master’s degree in Germany (fingers crossed).
- Once I counted that the distance between Hamburg and Luxembourg is equal to 110 songs by train.
- My personal cure for a bad mood is a teaching children. Indeed, the soul is healed by being with children.
- I’m currently reading ‘L’Étranger’ by Albert Camus.
- I want to learn how to build gingerbread houses.
13 short music samples by 8tracks mix [velvet and wine]
"Я с ней два года ходил в садик, целых полгода учился в первом классе, и вот однажды она мне заявила: “Мы с тобой два разные человека”. Ты представляешь, я хуже, чем умер."
―Акадий, 2 клacc, в письме Богу
Your blog is the exact type of aesthetic of artistry/poetry that gives me goosebumps and sends that squirt of chemicals within my body that lends me to realizing and appreciating beauty. I hope it's a feeling others experience because it's wonderful.
Oh… you are wonderful. Thank you for these words!